To make a new reservation in Reception, firstly tap on the ( + ) button on the top right of your iPad's screen.
Note: You can make a new reservation by tapping in any of the cells in your calendar or a group one by holding and selecting the number of rooms for this reservation.
1. You can choose to make either a Single or a Group Reservation.
2. When making a Single Reservation , a module will pop up to fill in the data of your guest.
- By default the Reservation Status is set to Confirmed and the Agency field will be set automatically to Not Assigned if the reservation is made by an individual. You can choose to edit both these settings at anytime.
- Add in the Check-in and Check-out date.
- You can choose to assign it to a specific room, apartment, villa number.
- If you go for an Individual Guest Type, when you proceed forward by tapping on Next, fields requiring the guest's data will be presented. Fill in the required information, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birthday as shown in the guest's ID.
- Once done, press Book Room.
- If you go for a Business Guest Type, automatically a few new fields will appear in your reservation. These are the business's data which you are required to fill, such as the Business's name, VAT number and contact information. By clicking on Next, you will be taken to the personal information page as in point 2.5.
3. When making a Group Reservation, in the module that will appear, add the Check-in and Check-out dates, or select them automatically from the calendar.
- Select the Guest and Room Type.
- By clicking on Next, each of the booked rooms will be listed. Select to Add Guests in any of them, the procedure here is the same as in above mentioned points of filling the guest's data.
- Once a guest is added in any of the rooms for this Group Reservation, you can Book them.
4. To extend or shorten a reservation, firstly tap on it in the calendar. Select More Details in the info card on the right.
5. Change the check-out date and press Next and Save.
6. When you click on More Details, you can additionally change the room's type, its number, rate plan, guest's personal information and all other fields.
7. To cancel a reservation, click the red lined button on the top right.