To create New Locations, edit their current details or delete specific ones, firstly press the Menu button on the top left corner of your screen, then Items.
1. Click on Locations, then on the blue button on the right, Create Location.
2. A new bar will appear, simply write the New Location's name and it will be added to the list of your locations.
3. You can change the name of any of your locations by just clicking on their name and the new change will be automatically applied.
4. Press Assign Items, to add items from your Item Library to this new or any existing Location.
5. All existing locations will appear when you create a new item for you to choose.
Note: To deactivate a location press the trash icon on the far right. To activate it back the same easy procedure is taken.
Go ahead and create you Items 🙌