To create New Modifiers, edit their current details or delete specific ones, firstly press the Menu button on the top left corner of your screen, then Items.
1. Click on Modifiers, then on the blue button on the right, Create Modifier Set.
2. Write the Modifier's name and select to for which locations it will be available, e.g Restaurant.
3. Select if the customer can choose only one option for this modifier set.
4. Add additional options that will appear when creating a new Item and choose a price for each option.
5. Once done, press Create Modifier Set.
6. On the right of each set, by clicking on Apply Set to Items you can select for which items this Modifier Set is available.
Note: By clicking on any set's name you can choose to either edit its details or delete that particular set from your list.