To create New Items, modify their current details or delete specific ones, firstly press the Menu button on the top left corner of your screen, then Items.
1. Click on Item Library, then on the blue button on the right, Create Item.
2. Write the item's name, select the category under which it falls and a description about it, such as of what elements the item consists of.
3. Choose the locations where this item can be sold at and if a tax is applied on it.
4. You can name different variations, e.g Large or Small and pick a unique price for them.
- Additionally by clicking on Edit per location, if that particular item is sold in multiple locations you can select a different price based on the spot it is sold.
- You can choose Maximum number of how many Modifiers can be added or are Required for this item, or if there is no limited select None.
- You can select any of the preselected modifiers available for this item. (They can be created and modified at Modifiers on the right of Item Library.)
- Press Save Changes.
6. Tap on Create Item.
7. By clicking on any item's name you can choose to either edit its details or delete that particular item from your Item Library.
8. When tapping on Manage on the right of an item, you can view your stock's condition and update it.
- You can track the stock level of an item and select a the threshold for an alert. If you stock is low, then the stock number will be in red.
- Under Adjustment history you can see all the changes that have taken place.
Go ahead and use the Cashier App 🙌